Saturday, January 8, 2011

I DID IT!

Nike commercials have said "Just Do It!" Well I say "I did it!" Did what?  I completed a week of blogging.  Keep in mind that I started out not knowing what I was doing and definitely being very unsure of myself and my abilities. But "I did it!"

Now, there is definitely lots of room for improvement. I would not give myself any big awards for the best blogger. However, I am on my way to writing some really awesome blogs. These are just my baby steps. So be paying attention to what happens here because in the next few weeks and months you are going to see some really neat things here at http://feelgreatlivingwell.blogspot.com .

I would love to hear from some folks about what they like to see in blogs. What kinds of blog posts catch your attention? What things do you like to see written about? What kinds of information  gets your attention? I would love to hear your ideas.

I need to think about my next blog post. What will I write about next...?

4 comments:

  1. Vicki -

    I absolutely LOVE your comment, "I am on my way to writing some really awesome blogs." I cannot wait to read what you have to share! Not only are you on your way, but you already have written some awesome blog posts!

    Keep it up! My motto is, 'Persistence, not Perfection!' Write each day. At the end of the year, you will have a ton of content!

    Be Well.
    Paul.
    www.AllAboutGratitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, I can see why you are called the Graditude Guru. :) I appreciate your words of affirmation and encouragement. Thanks for cheering me on!

    Vicki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very proud of you, Vicki! You have done what 98% of the population won't do - you took positive action! New behaviours can feel awkward in the beginning, but soon, you won't remember when you didn't blog!

    I'm with you, Paul on the perfection issue. I have a vision board on my fridge that says STRIVE FOR IMPERFECTION across the center. Most people who see it, on first glance, don't understand it. Recovering perfectionists sure get it. Brings me a lot of peace to know I can take action quickly and not have to wait til I have it all perfectly figured out before I do it. The paradox is that all my actions and choices ARE perfect, because I made them :)

    Sheryl
    :)
    www.AwakenedMarketer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl,thanks for your good words. It's nice having you cheering me on. I loved seeing your comment here. Thanks for joining us!

    Vicki :)

    ReplyDelete