Friday, January 14, 2011

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Sometimes I feel like I should be wearing a sign that says "UNDER CONSTRUCTION!"  Do you ever feel like you should be wearing one of these  signs?  It sometimes takes a lot to become all that we can be.  Have you ever felt like you had made a positive change only to realize that you still have more changes that need to be made?

I have a long ways to go to be all that I would like to be. When I get discouraged about this then I have to remind myself where I have come from.  I am so much better as a person than I used to be.  I will always have things to work on so that I can become a better me. Fortunately, I don't have as much to work on as I did a year ago. This is called growth. I will always be "UNDER CONSTRUCTION!"

I'll constantly be learning and growing and working on being a better ME.  I'm also working on doing a better and better BLOG. This is "UNDER CONSTRUCTION!" as well. I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm learning.  Just keep paying attention to this blog because great things are ahead. The first thing is we need to work on a more appealing background. I need to figure out how to place my contact box. And do also sorts of things to make this blog one that will be interesting and appealing to my audience.

Since I am growing and learning and "UNDER  CONSTRUCTION!",  feel free to share with me any ideas you  may have that can be helpful to me as I work on making a better  blog.  Also, I appreciate your positive feedback as well.  Thank you for your good comments.  Don't forget to "follow" us on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment