Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You Just Have to Start Somewhere


Don't you hate it when you have to do something and you don't know how to do it. It can be challenging  to face doing something new.  What kinds of things enter your mind when you are facing a new challenge...

Am I going to make it?
Do I have what it takes?
Will I be successful?

Many times the questions don't get answered before starting something new.  Sometimes you just have to DO IT!  We all just had to start somewhere. Do you remember some of the very first things you ever did? Can you remember  your  first…

steps
day at school
softball game
school play
bike ride
job
time driving

I can remember facing the task of doing some of these things for the very first time. I remember how I sometimes was unsure that I was going to be able to do what was placed before me.  I'm thankful for just taking steps and doing those things that are new. So sometimes the best thing to do when you are facing something new is just to…DO IT!

Yesterday was my first Blog. Today is day two of writing a blog and it is already easier than yesterday. So my encouragement to you is that when you are facing a new challenge is to take time and realize that you can do this.  YOU JUST HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE!

So BEGIN…


1 comment:

  1. Have fun blogging. The more I do the easier it is but keep focused as being all over the place does not build followers.

    ReplyDelete